"The hospital has been there for my family and I want it to be there for many more."
Carolyn and Robert R.
"After my hip replacement in October, staff and nurses were the best. Thank-you!"
Board & Committees
Get involved: volunteers are needed for:
- Fundraising events
- Administration, Investment, Communications committees
- Board of Directors
Foundation Board of Directors
The Owen Sound Regional Hospital Foundation Board of Directors is a group of individuals who devote their time, energy, funds and talent to make an impact on care at Grey Bruce Health Services’ Owen Sound Regional Hospital.
The Board sets strategic direction, policies, assists with fundraising and oversees activities of the Foundation, ensuring that it is well-managed and accountable in a transparent and prudent manner.
Board members are selected based on experience and capabilities and in consideration of specific skills required. Candidates who are considering applying for a Board position should be:
- Committed advocates of the Owen Sound Regional Hospital who will directly and indirectly support fundraising efforts.
- Community leaders who will inspire philanthropy and good governance of the Foundation.
- Willing to devote the time and energy necessary to perform the role of director, including time for monthly board meetings, committee meetings, attending Foundation events as well as stewarding donors.
- Capable of working positively and cooperatively with other directors and with Foundation staff.