Your support is essential
People give for a variety of reasons. They might feel a personal connection with hospital staff or a department that has provided care. For some it’s a sense of ownership in the hospital that motivates them. For others it’s just the satisfaction of doing something that benefits everyone in our region. Whatever your reason to give, your support is essential to the long-term health of the Owen Sound Regional Hospital. Your donations help provide the high level of hospital care we all enjoy.
- Give a gift in support of new medical equipment today.
- Support your Hospital through monthly giving.
- Give in memory of a loved one. Mark a birthday, anniversary or pay tribute to someone special.
- Give a gift of stocks, bonds or mutual funds
- Support better hospital care for future generations with a gift in your Will
- Leave a legacy of better hospital care: give through your Will, insurance policy, RRSP or other legacy gift. Learn more about Bayshore Broadcasting's Healthy Tomorrows Campaign
- Establish an endowment to support hospital care for future generations.
Do you have a special gift in mind?
We would be pleased to work with you to develop a simple and effective giving strategy that meets your needs. Contact us at 519-372-3925 or via email.